Welcome and the purpose of this blog.

 Hi, 

I began delving into historic newspapers to support my personal genealogical work. I found so many interesting snippets that began to change my perception of what the Victorian world was actually like, and I wanted to share them. 

I began the 'Old Victorian News' Twitter account (@victorian_old) to share some of those snippets. 

However, recently I've begun to find things that are just too long for Twitter, things I find really interesting, and I wanted another way to share them, so I've begun this blog. 

Thanks for reading!

Old Reporter. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rough timeline of Caroline Charlotte Vesey Dawson's life

The Curious Case of Caroline Charlotte Veasey Dawson - (Part One)

Remaining Questions about Caroline Charlotte